If you have multiple concerns about your smile, a dental makeover combines two or more treatments to meet your unique needs. A cosmetic dentist can design a custom plan that includes services to brighten, restore, and even replace teeth for a renewed smile.
Your complete oral health should be assessed before receiving cosmetic dental care. A healthy mouth is vital to have an appealing smile that lasts. Once you are ready to make aesthetic improvements, the following treatments are available:
- Composite Resin or Tooth-Colored Fillings are used to treat small to medium-sized cavities. Unlike metal fillings, the white composite resin material blends with your smile rather than detracting from it.
- Professional Teeth Whitening can brighten teeth by several shades and can be paired with porcelain veneers or dental crowns when necessary to provide a seamless look.
- Porcelain Veneers conceal permanent discoloration, small chips, and cracks, or mild gaps in teeth. Veneers are a quick solution which can completely transform your smile.
- Crowns are caps that are crafted to mimic natural teeth. They are placed over a damaged tooth after it has been treated, to strengthen and protect it. Crowns are typically used to restore function and beauty to teeth that are broken or have large cavities.
- Dental Implants can support a crown for single-tooth replacement, a bridge to replace a short row of missing teeth, or a denture to restore full arches. Dental implants provide a strong and stable foundation for all tooth replacement options while contributing to oral health.
Any of these services can be combined in a treatment plan that is tailored to meet your specific needs. For example, you may need a crown or veneer to address mild structural flaws that are shade matched to teeth which have already been whitened.
Benefits of a Full Smile Makeover
Having a beautiful smile increases self-confidence and helps you make a great impression. If you have an upcoming event, this can make it even more enjoyable because you are free to speak, smile, and laugh openly.
Call our Annapolis, MD Dental Office to Learn More
If you have any concerns about the aesthetics of your smile and feel like a full smile makeover might be the solution for you, contact Dr. Oneal Russell today for a consultation!